Development Associate | Full Time
Reports to and provides support for the Director of External Affairs, the Development Associate is in charge of coordinating fundraising activities of the museum. Responsibilities include prospect research, grant and proposal coordination, prospect and donor tracking, and donor communications and special events.
- Performs prospect research on individuals, family foundations, and corporations.
- Coordinates membership campaigns, annual fund initiatives, and special events.
- Works collaboratively with the development team to prepare gift proposals, solicitation plans, donor correspondence, stewardship and other reports.
- Assists in the coordination of annual and major giving cultivation and stewardship events. This work may include supervising outside contractors, preparing invitations, tracking responses, handling event logistics and management of expense budgets to ensure cost effective expenditures.
- Administers day to day correspondence with individual donors, maintains donor databases, and provides statistical reports on developmental activities.
- Prepare and produce development marketing tools such as sponsorship decks
- Three to five years’ experience as an executive assistant or other position that requires independent, high-level organization and support functions
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Very strong writing, speaking, and diplomatic skills
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; familiarity with Raiser’s Edge or other fundraising systems.
- A wide degree of creativity, latitude, discretion and maturity is expected.
The Bass Museum of Art offers competitive salary and health benefits. Please submit cover letter and resume to Gabrielle Peters at email@example.com
The Bass Museum of Art is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or political affiliation.