IDEA@thebass spring break art camps 2014
Check back in for details Daily Rate: $30/per day for members (family/dual memberships and above) $40/per day for non-members Limited enrollment, advanced registration is recommended Children must bring their own lunch and snacks To register or for more info: t: 305-673-7530 e: firstname.lastname@example.org Museum Policy:
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Students who cancel any class ten (10) days before the first day of camp will receive a tuition refund, less a processing fee of $25 for Members and $50 for non-Members.
- Students who cancel any class less than ten (10) days prior to the first day of class will not receive a refund. Museum credit will be issued and can be applied to other education programs
- No fees will be returned for failure to attend. Museum credit can be applied to other education programs.
- All IDEA@thebass teachers, interns and counselors (over 18) have undergone a state and federal background check.
- The Bass Museum of Art – IDEA@thebass Art Camps reserves the right to substitute instructors due to any emergency or illness.
- The Museum is not responsible for any artwork or personal items lost, stolen or left in the classrooms.
- Full tuition is required at the time of registration.
- There is a $35 charge for all returned checks.
- The Bass Museum of Art – IDEA@thebass Art Camps are organized for educational purposes and offers programs and activities to everyone without regard to race, religion, national origin or sexual preference.
- The IDEA@thebass Art Camps follow the Miami-Dade County School District’s schedule for inclement weather.
- Students and parents must respect the rights of other students and staff or they will be asked to leave the camp and forfeit tuition.
- After Care ends promptly at 5:30pm, If the parent/caretaker is late they will be charged an extra $10 per half hour that they are late.